Our Club is running a new sports camp in Victoria Park. For members it is free to take part but places are limited. 30 per morning session/45 for afternoon session.
The only charge will be £10 if you book a place and don’t show up, thus denying someone else an opportunity to attend.
It will be a mixture of organised multi sports such as Netball/Basketball/Badminton/Tennis and we will set up a football pitch for football free play. (That’s informally organised games rather than technical coached session)
· It’s outdoors so please dress for the weather
· Bring a drink and a snack
· A successful camp is dependent on good timekeeping & please don’t be late collecting children from the camp.
· This is open to all members and there are no age restrictions. Places are on a first come first served basis.
· Children who are 2003 or older can attend as helpers in the mornings
· Members must wear BSC kit. (We have extra BSC T-shirts available for £5)
The timings will be;
· Morning session 10-12 noon. For Primary 1 to Primary 7 children
· Afternoon session 2-4pm. Anyone older than P7
· Meet up and Collection will be from the Victoria park Pavilion
For a form that you can fill out and return to admin, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can download this word document and fill out your details, then hand it into Admin - click here